Pages

Sep 25, 2012

Almost 2

We're 2 months away from baby E's 2nd birthday. 

Found a couple photos of him in the rocking chair, I can't believe how much he's grown. I have mixed feelings about this. 

1 month
3 months
Giving mommy the stink eye at 18 months
I feel relief that we've made it this far as a family, pride in my happy-go-lucky baby (now toddler) and some wistfulness at how fast he seems to be growing. 

The first year seemed like it would never end with all the non-sleeping, crying (both baby E and me!) and worrying. But the second year has gone by quicker than I expected and he is nearly 2 years old!

Judging by the last photo, his personality is really starting to shine through. 

And here I thought attitude didn't start until the tween years??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...