Pages

Aug 7, 2014

Catch-Up Posts

19 January

Elliott picked up my speech patterns and uses 'actually' while talking quite a lot now.


20 January

I came across a National Geographic book for kids about space (part of a series that has animals, dinosaurs etc) and bought it because I thought the bright illustrations would catch E's eye and spark his interest.


Book cover

E saw the book cover and said 'Just like Dr Who!'. He was  watching quite a bit of Dr Who with the husband at the time. We decided not to show him the episodes with the Weeping Angels until he's older, they are pretty scary (to me!).


21 January

I was supposed to meet my mother at Centrepoint after lunch but she was held up in the office and was late. So while waiting, I took E for a walk around the mall to keep him entertained. He totally did not want to take a nap so we had to be constantly walking to keep him content in the stroller. 

Then E wanted to walk so he got off the strollder. After a bit more walking, I noticed he was talking to his stroller. Listening in, I realised he was putting a pretend 'baby' in the stroller and giving it a snack. Then after a few steps, he took his pretend 'baby' out and put it in a pretend Manduca (baby carrier).

20 February

E can almost eat a full kid's meal! 

Last weekend after his Sunday drama class we went to his favourite udon place, Tamoya, and E finished kid's size udon AND a vanilla cone from Mcdonalds for the first time ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...