Pages

Jul 17, 2013

Captain Underpants?

7 July - Toddler E has discovered where I stashed the superhero underwear that's meant for when he's 4 years old. I might have been a tad bit too overzealous about buying clothing for 'big kid E' rather than toddler E when we visited my sister in Las Vegas early this year. 

So he finds them, puts a pair on his head and comes over to pose for photos.

He's doing this pretty regularly now, he especially likes the pair meant to represent the Flash. I explained to him that the Flash's superhero ability is to run really fast and he was running up and down the hallway saying 'I'm the Flash!' for a good 20 minutes.

How you doin'? (His expression makes me think of Joey from Friends)

Also for future reference, introduce toddler to Captain Underpants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...