Pages

Jul 8, 2013

Playtime at Mothercare (Father's Day Edition)

Toddler E had a really nice time at the last Mothercare Playtime so I signed him up for the next session on 31 May. It's limited to one session per month which seems fair since it's a free event with material provided.

This session involves making a portrait of daddy as a Father's Day present. I swear toddler E picked the green Frankenstein template on his own. Zero prompting from me. I swear!

I like that the session is only 45 minutes long. Toddler E has a somewhat short attention span (like most toddlers at this age) and the teachers (there were 2 lovely ladies facilitating the session) kept things going at a good pace so that he didn't get bored and run off.

At the start, while waiting for any latecomers, the kids are given a picture to colour in. 

Oooh, dog!
Once everyone is more or less settled in, the crafting begins.

Portrait of papa courtesy of toddler E
I helped with cutting out the hearts and toddler E told me where to stick them onto the paper.

Happy (Belated) Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...