Pages

Jul 9, 2013

Dim Sum Panda!

My brother came back from Vietnam for a couple weeks and we went out together with my parents for a family dim sum brunch on 8 June. I've not really found a decent dim sum place in Singapore until I was introduced to East Ocean Teochew Restaurant by a friend and fellow mummy blogger, J.

They have wonderfully attentive service and the dim sum is fresh and yummy. They make great fried fish skin, I've only tasted better in my college days in Toronto. The restaurant has a menu especially for children that has cute dim sum animals, the panda is filled with lotus paste. Yum! 

Dim sum panda looks just like Kung Fu Panda!

Remember toddler E's cute & innocent smile while posing for photos with the dim sum panda.

Lots of tries to get this posed shot

Because after I was done taking photos, he promptly bit the panda's head off and said, 'Mmm, delicious!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...